- Constructed out of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel single-in dual out muffler
- A bolt on hanger mount is used to support the driver side tube
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes dual 4-1/2" dia. high luster, polished, stainless steel, side-exit tips with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style
- Dual side exit system
Test Results:In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to + 14 horsepower and + 17 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2014 Chevrolet Silverado V8-5.3L)
Installation is a Snap:This MACH Force-XP exhaust system includes an extension tube for regular cab/long beds and uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. A bolt on hanger mount is used to support the driver side tube.
Leak-Free Seal:High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
Aggressive Sound:A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Perfect Fit:OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
4-1/2" Dia. Black Tip:Finishing off this system are dual 4-1/2" diameter, black, stainless steel tips. The tips come with a laser-cut aFe Power badge riveted on for an aggressive style.
This System Fits:Regular Cab/Short Bed (119" Wheelbase/6.6 Ft. bed) Regular Cab/Long Bed (133"Wheelbase/8 Ft. bed)
|Upsell Prompt (L)||No|