ARB Tire Inflation KitARB's new CKMTA12 and CKMTA24 twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high-volume compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of most air powered tools, and also to suit the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user.
- Available in 12V (CKMTA12) models.
- Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength, engineering grade
- materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum air flow.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon
- fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids.
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
ARB Tire Inflation KitDue to the incredible air-output produced from the Hi-Output CKMA12 compressor, this air compressor requires a unique, high-heat tolerant hose, specially sourced from Japan. Designed by ARB engineers for maximum air flow this Tire Inflation Kit also includes a dust free air chuck, which boasts an enclosed internal bearing system to prevent dirt ingestion
- High heat pressure hose
- ARB air chuck with quick press fitting
- ARB T-fitting for use with the CKMA12 ARB air compressor
- an assortment of additional fittings to suit various camping and sporting gear such as air mattresses and basket balls
M.O.R.E. ARB Air Compressor MountM.O.R.E. has done it again! We teamed up with ARB and designed a mounting bracket to fit under your hood to mount your ARB CKMTA12 Twin Motor/Dual Cylinder On-Board Air Compressor. The M.O.R.E. bracket even has mounting holes for the ARB manifold tank, which also allows you to use both your batteries on your M.O.R.E. Dual Battery Tray and not use up a battery space to mount your ARB air compressor!
- 2 and 4-door models
- Fits ARB CKMTA12 air compressor
- Has mounting holes for the ARB manifold tank
- This bracket will work with the SPOD
|Upsell Prompt (L)||No|
|Bundle Original Price||AED 2,980|